Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sick of Black

I have a problem: My name is Colby and I am an obsessive nail polisher. I like my nails to always be perfect and polished and find myself doing them 2-3 times a week. Lately I have been in a nail polish rut and am constantly resorting back to basic black polish. So, I have been on the hunt for some new alternatives to black and here are a few that I've found. I'm currently wearing China Glaze Recycle and I am in love!

 China Glaze Recycle

 China Glaze First Class Ticket

 OPI Cuckoo For This Color

 OPI William Tell Me

China Glaze Refreshingly Mint

xo Colby

2 comments:

  1. So, as you already know, I also have a nail polish addiction. My new OBSESSION is At Your Quebec and Call by OPI. It's like a gold metallic olive green, perfectly fall/wintery and fabulous.
    love ya! Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jes. I'll use that one next time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete